1. Dream of the Miner’s Child (2:36) Rev. Andrew Jenkins
2. My Home Town (2:57) Alan Struthers
3. I’m S A V E D (3:21) Joseph Emmit Mainer
4. Rocking Alone in an Old Rocking Chair (3:09) Bob Miller
5. I Heard the Bluebirds Sing (2:29) Hod Pharis
6. Junk for the Taking (2:50) Alan Struthers
7. Mama and Katie (3:46) Nora Jane Struthers
8. The Sweetest Gift (2:20) J. B. Coats
9. Sunny Side of Life (2:20) William A. Bolick
10. Cabin in the Sky (2:11) Nora Jane Struthers
11. Little White Church (2:33) Traditional
12. Hobo’s Lullaby (4:13) Goebel Reeves, arrangement A. and N.J. Struthers
13. Texas Plains/ I Want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart (4:10) Stuart Hamblen/ Patsy Montana
14. Wichita (2:25) Gillian Welch
Dirt Road Sweetheart is a father-daughter duo that has been performing publicly since 2006. We recorded this, our first CD, live at Cabin Studios in Leesburg, VA, playing and singing together live without the use of over dubbing, tracking, pitch correction, or additional musicians. This is the honest sound of two voices and two instruments. We hope you enjoy it!
Thank you...to Jeanna Struthers, Danny Knicely, and All Our Friends from The Old Fiddler’s Convention in Galax, VA.